You need to know that registering your new bike through an RTO will bolster your case and speed up the processes of getting both the license and insurance.
It is a fact that the number of cars and the population is increasing in large numbers. Thus, it will be a wise idea to shift to a two-wheeler. Be that as it may, there are indeed ample benefits of driving a scooter or bike; it requires small space and is easy to travel with. However, there are a few formalities that you need to know about while getting a new bike including registering your bike through the RTO. You need to know that new vehicle registration happens to be one of the essential tasks in this regard.
A keynote on RTO registration
Before even getting a new vehicle, the first thing you will need to do is learn about the RTO registration procedures. You need to know that the RTO or the Regional Transport Office plays one of the essential roles in speeding up the processes of getting the driver’s license. Truth to be said, one cannot really proceed without registering the new bike when it comes to the matter of getting a new driver’s license. As per the law, registering under RTO is a centrally regulated process that is safe and risk-free to secure your driving experiences. Thus, registering for the RTO is the most important task if you are considering getting a new bike or even an old one.
A stepwise registration process
While you have the choice to get the Registration Certificate (RC) for your vehicle through the vehicle showroom, you can likewise enroll your vehicle at the nearby RTO too. Both business and private vehicles can be enrolled at the RTO without relying upon a seller. Business vehicles, for example, trucks, transports, or trucks, can be enlisted at the RTO. The following is the RTO enlistment technique:
- The first thing you will need to do is visit the RTO office and submit the form. In that regard, you must know that you can collect the form from the RTO office directly.
- After putting all the details about you and the vehicle, you will have to submit the form, which will be inspected and further scrutinized by the RTO agent.
- The next thing you will have to do is pay the registration fee and a certain amount of tax for the same.
- A qualified individual will run a thorough check-up to inspect your vehicle to see whether the info provided on the form matches with the same. Thus, you need to provide only the right information on the form.
- Once you are done checking the vehicle, the information regarding the new purchase will be entered into the official database.
- Thereafter, an RTO agent will verify the data thoroughly and will approve the new biker under the ARTO or the Assistant Regional Transport Officer.
- After the completion of all these procedures, you will get a smart card, which will be delivered to your address, and you will know that the registration process is successfully done.
You need to know that getting your newly purchased bike registered under an RTO is essential. This will be the only official document that your vehicle will get. Once you buy a new bike, it will be imperative to take guidance from an individual who has knowledge of these aspects.
For the latest auto news and reviews, follow carandbike.com on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.