The Auto AC Technician will be responsible for the installation, repair, and service of automotive cooling air conditioning systems. He is responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing Automobile HVAC systems. He will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. He will guide and advise the customer in selecting the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. He will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs
- Installing, maintaining and repairing automobile ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Diagnose automotive air conditioning system to ascertain the need.
- Listen to customers’/vehicle owners on the service require and the malfunction history of the vehicle’s cooling system.
- Install and repair the air conditioning unit.
- Fix and correct any fault in compressor and evaporator subunits.
- Weld or bolt mounting bracket to automobile frame.
- Measure compressor pressure to determine efficiency of compressor using gauge.
- Remove and replace worn out or broken parts.
- Make electrical connections as required.
- Consult other specialist should their attention be needed in any case.
- Report any error or abnormality to the customer through the Production Manager.
- Advise customers on the usage of the automotive air-condition system.
- Schedule service period.
- Trade Test, Diploma or OND/HND in a relevant course field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Proven experience as HVAC Technician
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- A good team player
- Customer satisfaction and safety oriented
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Proforce Limited, Ode-Remo, Ogun State
N70,000 – N80,000
Click Here To Apply